Threadz N' Gear
Automobile and Culture Los Angeles Museum of Contemporary Arts Gerald Silk 1984
- Art & Culture
- A history of automobile development and design
- Both black & white and color photographs
- Produced by the Los Angeles Museum of Contemporary Art
- 317 pages
- Very Good Condition. There is a small tear at bottom of bind where it attaches to front cover, see photos. The cover is otherwise in great condition. Bind feels tight. Interior pages are perfect. Stored in a temperature controlled and smoke and pet free environment.
- Measures 12" x 10" (30.5 cm x 23 cm)
- Ships Next Business Day!
- Free Shipping!